Used for buses cars and trucks or other motor vehicles with 12 Voltage, as a safety warning.
- The supply current for the horn has to be at least 30A when it works.
- The horn should be installed away from the engine and the bottom of the car to avoid blocks caused by mud or other clutters.
- Keep away the horn away from water during washing car or in rain and snow.
- Install the horn by the original holder; moreover the horn can not touch any parts of the car.
- The user can not disassemble or adjust parts of the horn.
- The connecting line to install two horns has to be on parallel connection.
- Don't press the horn continually over 30 seconds.
- The user is allowed to check the horn when it doesn't work properly.
Dimension: 90mm (thickness); 80mm (diameter)
Frequency: High Tone 500Hz±20, Low Tone 400Hz±20
Sound Level (dB): 105-120dB