Chip: Infineon Chip (Imported from Germany)
Product name: Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Pressure unit: Bar or Psi
Battery life: 2 Years (CR1632) Replaceable
Monitor style: Solar charging and USB charging
Working temperature: -20 ~+70 degree celsius
Working frequency: 433.92 Mhz
Temperature unit: Degrees celsius
Pressure range: 0~50 Psi(0~3.5 Bar)
- Recommended use for Cars, 4WD's, Light Commercial vehicle (Measures up to 3.5Bar/50Psi)
- Solar TPMS can support 4 tires vehicle.
- By the monitor, the user can monitor and understand the status of their tires thus ensuring they are always well maintained.
- Correct tire pressure ensures fuel efficiency, reduces tire wear and the risk of aquaplaning and lack of traction. Normally all the necessary check-ups cost time, effort and money.
- The monitor automatically flips up/down according to working environment.
- DIY installation, no need to connect cable/cigarette lighter.
- High-definition colorful LCD display, show tire pressure and temperature at the same page.
- Immediately alert when tire pressure and temperature under abnormal condition.
- Visual and audible warning, intelligent sleeping mode to save power.
- Display will automatically flip up/down according to the working environment.
- Display working voltage: 5V
- The default alarm settings
- High Pressure:3.0bar/43psi
- Low Pressure:1.8bar/29psi
- High Temperature:68℃
- Operating temperature range: -20℃ to 70 ℃
- Weight: 9g
- Operating temperature range: -20 ℃ to 70 ℃
- Battery Lifespan: Approx. 2 years. It depends on the driving mileage
- System frequency at 433 MHz
- Sensor pressure range 0-3.5Bar/50Psi
- Sensor pressure sensitivity ± 0.1Bar/1.5 psi
- Sensor temperature sensitivity ±2 ℃
- Transmission length: Approx. 7M